Enjoy '12 Days of Christmas' with Go Electrical!
From 1st – 14th December 2017 Go Electrical are giving you the chance to win 12 amazing prizes in the Go Electrical 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway Competition by simply making a purchase in store.
£100 Voucher for Beach House Blackpool
£100 Go Electrical Lighting Showroom Voucher
Blackpool Zoo Family Pass
Grey Goose Vodka
Bottle of Prosecco
£50 Go Electrical Trade Voucher
How to Enter
For every purchase made in store between 1st -14th December 2017 each customer will be asked to complete a competition entry form, which will be added into our daily draw. A winner will be drawn at random at 5.00pm each day from 1st -14th December to win one of twelve prizes. The prize for each day of the competition will also be revealed at 5.00pm via the Go Electrical prize board advent calender which is displayed in store.
Terms & Conditions
1. Instructions on how to enter, prize details and other information contained within the promotional advertisements form part of these terms and conditions;
2. Entry is open to all UK residents. Winners must be over the age of 18 years old due to the nature of some of the prizes.
3. The Promoter and Administrator of the Competition is Go Electrical Wholesale Ltd, 163-165 Lytham Road, Blackpool, FY1 6DN
4. Employees of Go Electrical Wholesale Ltd are ineligible to enter;
5. Competition opens Friday 1st December 2017 and closes on Thursday 14th December 2017 Entrants must purchase goods and/or services from Go Electrical Wholesale Ltd between these dates. Entrants must provide a copy of their receipt as proof of purchase to the person at the desk Entrants can obtain and must provide their contact details on a competition entry form from the desk between 08.00am and 4.30pm, everyday throughout the competition period. There are no limits to the number of times an individual can enter the competition. One receipt is valid for one entry only.
6. For the entry to be valid, questions must be answered in full. Incomplete entries will not be included in the draw;
7. Information provided on the entry form will be collated by the administrators of the competition. For entrants who agree to receive further correspondence regarding Go Electrical Wholesale Ltd, their contact details will be collected and remain confidential. No third-party shall have access to this information;
8. One winner will be drawn at random at approximately 4.30pm daily, from Friday 1st December 2017 until Thursday 14th December 2017 – Excluding Sunday 3rd December 2017 and Sunday 10th December 2017 as the store is closed (total of 12 winners), and will be notified by phone immediately after the announcement. In the instance that the winner/s cannot be contacted by the phone number provided by Thursday 14th December, the prize/s will be forfeited and a new winner will be drawn;
11. It is the winner’s responsibility to claim their prize from Go Electrical Wholesale Ltd 163-165 Lytham Road, Blackpool, FY1 6DN;
12. When claiming their prize from Go Electrical Wholesale Ltd, winners must produce the receipt which was presented during the entry form completion process;
13. It is a condition of entry that the prize winners agree to have their names and suburbs published for publicity purposes if required. By participating in this competition, participants signify their acceptance of all conditions and the requirement to participate in promotional activity if required;
14. In participating in the competition, entrants agree to participate and co-operate as required in all editorial activities relating to the competition, including but not limited to being interviewed and photographed. The winners agree to grant the Promoter a perpetual and exclusive licence to use such footage and photographs in all media worldwide and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use. The winners agree they will not, and will ensure that their companions do not, sell or otherwise provide their story and/or photographs to any media or other organisation;
15. By entering this competition you agree to allow the administrators and its partners in this promotion to contact you for any future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes. All entries become the property of the administrator;
16. All entrants release from, and indemnify the administrators against, all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any prizes or participation in the competition including (but not limited to) loss of income, personal injury and damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise;
17. The administrator and associated partners accept no responsibility for any loss, damage, accident, death or injury resulting from the promotion;
18. Entry into this competition signifies acceptance of all conditions. The draw conducted by the administrators will be final and cannot be contested. No correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right to limit entry or amend rules if considered necessary without notice; the Promoter will refuse to award the Prize to anyone who fails to comply with the Terms and Conditions.