Go Electrical Customer Cup 2018
Club together with your colleagues for a chance to become the winning company of the Go Electrical Customer Cup 2018 in our 5Aside Football Tournament this summer. It's set to be a great day of fun and football at Poolfoot Sports & Leisure Complex with a round of group games and knockout rounds followed by a winning presentation and celebrations in the Crossbar & Grill for everyone involved!
Poolfoot Farm Sports & Leisure Complex
Free Parking Facilities
Free Refreshments Provided by Go Electrical for All Team Members.
How to Register
Simply download and complete a copy of the Tournament Registration Form below and send to email@example.com along with a copy of your company logo and a member of our team will be in touch to confirm further details.
Terms & Conditions1. Entry is open to all UK companies. All players must be over the age of 16 years old.
2. The Promoter and Administrator of the Tournament is Go Electrical Wholesale Ltd, 163-165 Lytham Road, Blackpool, FY1 6DN
3. The organizer and host of the Tournament is PoolFoot Sports & Leisure Complex, Thornton Cleveleys, FY5 4HX
4. Employees of Go Electrical Wholesale Ltd are eligible to enter.
5. Tournament Registration opens Monday 16th April 2018 and closes on Thursday 31st May 2018 or when all 16 Tournament places have been filled, whichever comes first.
6. At least one team member must work for the company which have entered the competition. We do authorize companies to source players to represent their company if they are unable to source enough players from within their company.
7. Places will be allocated on a first come first served basis. The first 16 companies to provide a completed entry form will be chosen to play in the Tournament. A reserve list will be created in the same way and if a place becomes available the company at the top of this list will be offered a place in the tournament.
8. Each team must have a minimum of 5 players with a maximum of 3 substitutes.
9. All players must wear appropriate sportswear for the tournament this includes football boots suitable for AstroTurf and shin pads. Anyone without the listed items will not be authorized by the organisers at Poolfoot Sports & Leisure Complex to participate.
10. Information provided on the registration form will be collated by the administrators of the competition. For entrants who agree to receive further correspondence regarding Go Electrical Wholesale Ltd, their contact details will be collected and remain confidential. No third-party shall have access to this information;
11. There will be one winner of the Tournament which will be announced in a presentation following the Tournament on Saturday 7th July 2018. The decision conducted by the organizers at Poolfoot Sports & Leisure Complex will be final and cannot be contested. No correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right to limit entry or amend rules if considered necessary without notice; the Promoter will refuse to award the Prize to anyone who fails to comply with the Terms and Conditions.
12. It is a condition of entry that all entrants agree to have their company names and suburbs published for publicity purposes if required. By participating in this competition, participants signify their acceptance of all conditions and the requirement to participate in promotional activity if required;
13. In participating in the tournament, entrants agree to participate and co-operate as required in all editorial activities relating to the competition, including but not limited to being interviewed and photographed. The entrants agree to grant the Promoter a perpetual and exclusive license to use such footage and photographs in all media worldwide and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use. The winners agree they will not, and will ensure that their companions do not, sell or otherwise provide their story and/or photographs to any media or other organisation;
14. By entering this tournament, you agree to allow the administrators and its partners in this promotion to contact you for any future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes. All entries become the property of the administrator;
15. All entrants release from, and indemnify the administrators against, all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of participation in the tournament including (but not limited to) loss of income, personal injury and damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise;
16. The administrator and associated partners accept no responsibility for any loss, damage, accident, death or injury resulting from the tournament;
17. Entry into this tournament signifies acceptance of all conditions.