#GoSelfie This February
From 1st - 28th February 2018 Go Electrical are giving you the chance to win A Triple Supercar Driving Blast with A High-Speed Passenger Ride for 2 People in our #GoSelfie Hat Competition.
An exhilarating ride with this triple supercar driving experience at a location of your choice. Available at over 15 circuits, you’ll also be able to choose three supercars or American muscle cars from the world's top motoring marques which include Ferrari, Aston Martin, Porsche, Chevrolet and more. Once you’ve arrived at your selected location, you’ll receive a warm welcome, introduction and most importantly a safety briefing so you’ll feel confident when you take on the circuit. Put the pedal to the metal as you take each chosen supercar for a three mile drive so you can really show off your driving skills. To wrap up the day, you’ll enjoy a high speed passenger ride with a qualified instructor.
How to Enter
Take a selfie in one of our Go Electrical hats which can be collected free in store.
Upload your photograph across any of our social media channels
Tag us in your post @ukgoelectrical
Hashtag your post with #GoSelfie
Follow us on social media to see other entries and find out whether you are the lucky winner!
Competition closes at 12.00pm Wednesday 28th February. Terms & Conditions apply.
The winner will be announced on social media 28.02.2018.
Terms & Conditions
Instructions on how to enter, prize details and other information contained within the promotional advertisements form part of these terms and conditions;
2. Entry is open to all UK residents. Winners must be over the age of 18 years old due to the nature of some of the prizes.
3. The Promoter and Administrator of the Competition is Go Electrical Wholesale Ltd, 163-165 Lytham Road, Blackpool, FY1 6DN
4. Employees of Go Electrical Wholesale Ltd are ineligible to enter;
5. Competition opens 1st February 2018 and closes on 28th February 2018.
6. For the entry to be valid, must complete all steps of the how to enter instructions. Incomplete entries will not be included in the draw;
7. Information provided on the entry form will be collated by the administrators of the competition. For entrants who agree to receive further correspondence regarding Go Electrical Wholesale Ltd, their contact details will be collected and remain confidential. No third-party shall have access to this information;
8. One winner will be chosen on 28th February 2018 by the Go Electrical team and will be announced on social media before 5pm.
9. It is a condition of entry that the prize winners agree to have their names and suburbs published for publicity purposes if required. By participating in this competition, participants signify their acceptance of all conditions and the requirement to participate in promotional activity if required;
10. In participating in the competition, entrants agree to participate and co-operate as required in all editorial activities relating to the competition, including but not limited to being interviewed and photographed. The winners agree to grant the Promoter a perpetual and exclusive license to use such footage and photographs in all media worldwide and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use. The winners agree they will not, and will ensure that their companions do not, sell or otherwise provide their story and/or photographs to any media or other organisation;
15. By entering this competition, you agree to allow the administrators and its partners in this promotion to contact you for any future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes. All entries become the property of the administrator;
16. All entrants release from, and indemnify the administrators against, all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any prizes or participation in the competition including (but not limited to) loss of income, personal injury and damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise;
17. The administrator and associated partners accept no responsibility for any loss, damage, accident, death or injury resulting from the promotion;
18. Entry into this competition signifies acceptance of all conditions. The draw conducted by the administrators will be final and cannot be contested. No correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right to limit entry or amend rules if considered necessary without notice; the Promoter will refuse to award the Prize to anyone who fails to comply with the Terms and Conditions.